The role of the Senior Account Director is to manage the senior client facing team within the agency.
You will have some of the highest levels of strategic and operational knowledge of agency life.
As SAD, you will be expected to demonstrate a range of skills and experience.
You must have a proven track record in leading and growing accounts assigned, demonstrate hands-on management of a large & complex client and developing/winning new business within existing clients.
You need to operate at all times with confidence and gravitas.
You should be totally comfortable in leading teams in integrated communications creative development and execution. Have a good creative eye. Able to work to success with Creative Director and Planning teams.
Demonstrated financial & commercial rigour– forecasting, actual and cost control specifically.
You should have proven people and management skills. Ability to identify and retain talent. Experience in managing for success multiple teams, skill sets & stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the guidance and development of your team so it is essential you are a great communicator, able to inspire your team and spot potential.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, whether it’s creating a new service for our clients or how we look after our team:
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for Group Marketing
- Identifies opportunities to deliver greater value for themselves
- Takes on difficult challenges willingly and realistically
- Has a can do attitude
- Shows commitment to the company vision for growth through adding value
- Identifies a range of solutions to problems
- Thinks of improvements to things without being prompted
- Challenges convention by exploring alternatives
- Demonstrates role model behaviours consistent with our vision and values
- Leads by example
- Deals with challenges and problems in a positive and constructive way
- Encourages others
- Sets achievable but high standards
- Demonstrates good leadership skills
- Uses inspiring communications to motivate clients and colleagues
- Achieves outstanding results
- Acts with humility and honesty
- Demonstrably values the contribution of others
- Gives honest and direct feedback in a constructive manner
- Has excellent listening skills
- Shows the ability to change their opinion/view
- Acknowledges the contribution of others
- Views challenges as a learning opportunity
- Actively looks to develop themselves on the job, and in their own time
- Does not often make the same mistake twice
- Is willing to take risks
- Learns from mistakes and takes action to personally change
- Acknowledges the importance of tracking results
- Accepts responsibility for actions
- Looks for accountability
- Sets goals and focuses on their delivery
- Is comfortable with hard and soft targets
- Shows a strong commitment to exceeding targets
- Sets own goals
- Has strong time management
- Has an analytical approach to objectives
- Can handle complexity and ambiguity
- Looks to make goals SMART without prompting
- Goes “above and beyond” to deliver the goal
- 25 days’ holiday per annum, with an additional day’s leave for your birthday
- Flexible working program
- Car allowance
- Career progression/training opportunities
- Bonus Reward Scheme based on achievement of individual annual growth targets
- Life Assurance and Income Protection Scheme
- Private Medical Health Cover and Cash plan
- Subsidised Gym
- Recognition Scheme
- Matched company pension contribution of up to 4% of your annual salary
- DMA membership with access to great resources as well as opportunities to learn and develop in your career at AF
An excellent working environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity for further career advancement await the right applicant.