What’s the opportunity?
We’re part of the fast-growing Inside Ideas Group of agencies and we’re looking for a Content Manager based at our office in Bournemouth. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your own potential and gain valuable experience within a dynamic, fast-paced advertising agency.
The successful candidate will help plan, create and distribute content at the heart of our thinking driving engagement, awareness and sales for clients across all formats and platforms including PR, Search, Social, Email and Influencer channels.
The role, within the social team, will be responsible for working closely with the creative department to create written and visual content using genuine audience insights that are tailored to their needs. With a deep knowledge of social platforms, specifically Instagram and Facebook, you will drive engagement, traffic and community growth for our clients using strong creative content ideas and utilising the unique features and demands of the platforms.
You will also be required to work closely with the Search and Copywriting teams to produce valuable and insightful blogs as part of your monthly content calendars as well as integrated campaigns.
Who might you be?
We are growing rapidly and need someone who can hit the ground running.
You’ll be an experienced content creator, who ideally has 2-3 year of content marketing experience from an agency background and who has experience in working with successful search campaigns.
Will be highly engaged with social media as well as other channels extremely keen to learn and develop their social skills.
Purpose of Role
To help to create and deliver creative campaigns for a range of clients, initiate and produce compelling and persuasive optimised content across various channels specalisting in social media campaigns. To maximise opportunities for engagement, indexing, ranking, clickthroughs and conversion. To produce onsite copy, meta content, guest posts, features, product descriptions, blog posts, press releases, white papers, guides, promotional copy for offers and competitions and other content as required in a creative way.
- A self-motivator
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Hungry for a challenge and looking to make an impact
- A strong communicator at all levels
- A slave to detail
- Excited by variety
- Able to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines while handling multiple clients with changing priorities
- Able to analyse complex business challenges and use creative ways to solve them
- Ace at delivering a top-class service to all customers
- A rock-star who bleeds social media marketing
- To contribute to the development of campaign strategy documentation incorporating tactical ideas
- Work with clients and internal account management teams to help create and deliver monthly social content calendars
- To work closely with the creative, SEO and social media team to understand client objectives and contribute to campaign strategy with creative, innovative ideas
- Sourcing imagery and video - this may include working with the studio or influencers
- Keep up to date with the latest social trends and leveraging them for campaigns
- Create timely and engaging content optimised for platform used and intended audience
- Performing social activity audits for clients and competitors
- Maintaining and monitoring client content and social media profiles.
- Audience Research
- Assisting with proposals and pitches
- Scheduling and Paid promotions
- Managing communities and engaging users on various social platforms on behalf of clients
- Monitor platforms for customer service opportunities and initiate conversation on behalf of the client
- Analysing, track and measure performance against KPIs and report on monthly social campaigns
- Feed into refinement and definition of our social media marketing process
- Stay current with social media trends and tools
- Work closely with our account management teams
- Be happy, smile and bring a positive attitude to the office
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of the clients you produce content for
Experience & Skills
- An instinct for stories that will make people take notice and experience of running successful social campaigns
- An understanding of social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and more
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to create cross-network content that cuts through the noise
- Ability to monitor and report on social campaigns, delivering insight to inform future campaigns
- Ability to spot social opportunities in clients’ niches
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at any given time
- Basic MS Skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Creative skills (Photoshop, Lightroom, Final Cut
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker with excellent content generation skills
- Excellent communications skills, with a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear
You’ll be a friendly, highly motivated and ambitious individual, who enjoys providing input to your immediate team and the wider business. Hard working, driven and with a good eye for detail, you’ll also be a team player who can build good relationships with all internal teams.
What you can expect from us
An excellent working environment, competitive remuneration and the opportunity to join a forward thinking and successful organisation where you will receive a competitive salary, good benefits and career fulfilment having had a participative role on high profile projects.
- 25 days’ holiday per annum, with an additional day’s leave for your birthday
- Life Assurance and Income Protection Scheme
- Private Medical Health Cover and Cash plan
- Subsidised Gym
- Recognition Scheme
- Matched company pension contribution of up to 4% of your annual salary
- DMA membership with access to great resources as well as opportunities to learn and develop in your career at AF
We have big ambitions over the next few years and we are looking for someone who is a team player and can build good relationships with all internal teams.